Gardner's Delight Tour Package
Have a green thumb? Love nature? Interested in architecture? History buff? This overnight tour package from Starved Rock Lodge makes it easy to enjoy all 4. You'll receive a 1 night stay at the lodge, a tour for 2 at Weber House & Garden, and a $20 lunch voucher for Starved Rock Lodge's main dining room or cafe.
- Available every Sunday-Thursday, from May to September
- $160+tax for 2 guests for May, June, August, and September
- $170+tax for 2 guests for July
From Mules To Mansions Tour Package
This tour package from I&M Canal let's you experience 3 distinct venues—and time periods—with full tours of: Hegeler Carus Mansion, a beautiful mansion from the Gilded Age built for zinc manufacturer and publisher Edward C. Hegeler; Weber House & Garden; and a ride on the LaSalle Canal Boat.
- Available May to October
- $56.95 per person
- Tour lasts approximately 6.5 hours and requires moderate walking
- Suitable for groups of up to 70 persons