Have the garden wedding Of Your dreams

Let us first say congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for considering us as your wedding venue. Our English garden is an intimate and beautiful setting for both outdoor ceremonies and photo shoots.

CeremonIes

We offer couples who are having their reception at The Silver Fox or elsewhere, an outdoor space for their ceremony. We suggest deciding the date with your reception venue first, and then contacting us.

$1,000.00 flat fee. 60% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date, and the remaining 40% is due the morning of your wedding ceremony.

Photo shoots

If you're having your ceremony elsewhere, you can still capture the beauty of your special day with a private garden photo shoot. Simply contact us to schedule a date and time to have complete access to the garden grounds.

$200.00 fee for 2 hours and $50.00 per each additional hour. The nonrefundable $200.00 is required to reserve your date, and any additional costs due at the end of your photoshoot.

Preparations will begin during the days leading up to your ceremony or photo shoot, which is why a portion of our fee is nonrefundable. Should the weather decide not to cooperate, we can discuss rescheduling or alternative accommodations.


Weddings at Weber House & Garden

We will discuss the specifics of how you'd like your big day to unfold after you've toured the garden and decided if we're right for you, but in general, here are some of the things you may want to know up front:

  • We currently have seating for 100 guests, but this does not mean you are limited to having only 100 guests.
  • Brides and their bridal party may have use of Luther Hall prior to the ceremony in order to stay out of view.
  • You and your guests are welcome to stroll the garden before or after the ceremony, as timing allows.
  • We always offer you and your guests refreshments—our family's secret-recipe punch—after ceremonies to help celebrate the occasion and cool off on warmer days.